Hi! I accept books for reviewing on this blog. I am happy to accept review copies from publishers, publicists, authors, agents, etc. I will appreciate if you read my review policies before sending me a review copy. By contacting me you are acknowledging that you have read and agreed to these terms:
- Required items: While sending review request, please include the summary, release date, time frame (when you expect the review) and other relevant information etc. in the mail, so that I decide ahead of time.
- Genres I accept: I read across various genres but I am a fiction lover basically. I normally read literary fiction, young adult fiction (contemporary, dystopia, science fiction, mystery, adventure, fantasy), horror/paranormal fiction, historical fiction, mystery/thriller/ crime fiction, women fiction, romantic fiction.
- Non Fiction books: I do read non-fiction books but I am pretty selective about what I read. If you want to send me non-fiction books for reviewing, send me book description and summary first. I will let you know whether I will do it or not.
- Formats I accept: I do not accept e-books and audio books for review. I prefer physical review copies (paperback/hardcover).
- What will be included: If I accept your book for review, I will include book cover, book description (genre/pages/publisher/release date etc.), blurb, review and rating. Once I post the review on my blog, I will try to post it on Amazon and Goodreads. I will share the review through my social media pages. (facebook, instagram, twitter).
- Time Frame: If you are sending me a review request, please understand that by accepting or receiving a book, I do not guarantee that it will be read and posted on the blog immediately. Time is an important commodity, more so for me because I have a full time job. I will try my very best to read and review within given time frame but it is not always possible.
- My reviews are my honest opinion and opinions can be positive or negative. If I do not like the book then I will point out the negative aspect to the readers and vice versa. By sending a review request to me, you are acknowledging that my review may be negative. Please do not attack me if I give your book a negative review. I am critiquing the book and not the author personally.