Hi guys! I am back with another tag. Today I am going to participate in The Blue Sky Tag. Thank you very much Shalini from Book Reviews by Shalini for nominating me. She is a sweet person and I love her blog. Check it out if you haven’t yet.
- Thank the person who nominated you.
- Answer their 11 questions.
- Tag 11 other bloggers.
- Give them 11 questions to answer.
Questions asked by Shalini:
- What is the quality about yourself that you would like to change, one physical and one your inner self? Physical trait- I am a short girl. Little bit of height is always appreciated (who doesn’t love tall sexy legs 😀 ). Inner trait- I am an introvert girl. Although I know it’s not possible to change my core nature, I would love to be little bit outgoing.
- Given a choice would you like to go back in time or go ahead into the future and your reasons for it? As a history loving reader, I always wanted to go back in time and witness every important historical event with my own eyes. But I will prefer a cloak of invisibility first.
- Whatever be your age what do you think affects you the most in your college or work life environment? Being an introvert it is tough for me to socialize and work on group projects. It is one of the biggest challenge that I have faced in school, college and office.
- Which is the place that brings you inner peace that when you think of that place or go there your soul is at rest? Uhhh… You want to know about my mind palace. While meditating I try to visualize Pangong Tso lake (Ladakh, India) in my mind. It helps me to control my emotions and focus all my energy in one place. It is really rejuvenating.
- Tell me a funny incident in your life. I remember an incident from my primary school days. There was this one kid who used to bully other children. One day he hit me. I was a timid girl so I didn’t do anything about it and ran away from playground. At the end of the day, mom came to pick me up from school. My little sister was with her. At that time, she hadn’t even started her schooling. I told mom all about it and showed her the guy. Suddenly we saw that my sister is running towards that kid. She hit him with all her power. He was so stunned that he forgot to react. She even threatened him to never hit me again. I remember being shocked, amazed and happy the same time. She was two years younger than me and yet she stood up for her coward elder sister (my brave-heart). I can’t forget that guy’s face. The way she nonchalantly walked back after hitting a guy twice her size, it was so funny. That day two people were definitely in awe of her- me and that bully kid. (Oh! I forgot to mention that the principal scolded us both and then later gave her a chocolate.) 😀
- Which is your favorite color and why? I like both black and white equally. Life is all about shadow and light. 🙂
- What is happiness according to you and are you happy and content with your life. Happiness for me is reading to my heart’s content. Writing in my journal about what I am reading. Visiting museums/ monuments, watching plays/ live performances by maestros/ good movies, going to book fairs/ bookshops and libraries, cooking something different on weekends. And I do all of that, so yes I am content with my life.
- Have you ever saved anyone who is getting bullied and would you have the courage to stand for that person, be honest. Yes I have. As I mentioned earlier, my little sister always inspires me to stand up for myself and for others in need. I have stood up against bullies for others and will always do so.
- Who is your most favorite person whom you love the most? My Ma. 🙂 🙂 🙂
- What is your favorite song? Catch a falling star and put it in your pocket.
- If you are given one wish what would you ask for in your life partner, brains or beauty?? (remember these are your only two choices and you cannot use your brains to earn money and do plastic surgery that’s not an option) so choose carefully and honestly because once you choose, the other is lost to you. Off-course brain. Always and forever.
- Which is the most important quality you admire in a person?
- One trait which you abhor in a person?
- What is your one true passion ? (Even if you are not able to follow it)
- One person you admire a lot and why? (Apart from family and relatives)
- Among the seven deadly sins which one tempt you the most? (Pride, greed, lust, envy, gluttony, wrath and sloth)
- Who is that one person you can talk to about just anything?
- What’s an ideal weekend for you?
- What’s the one thing that people always misunderstand about you?
- What is the craziest thing you’ve ever done and would you do it again?
- If a genie granted you 3 wishes right now, what would you wish for? (Please don’t be a spoil sport and say “I will wish for three more wishes”)
- What’s your biggest regret in life?
Nominees for The Blue Sky Tag
- A pocketfull of wanderlust
- The mud and stars book blog
- Whimsy pages
- Sayling Away
- Beauteous Demeanor
- K E Garland
- Books and travelling with Lynn
Read and Prosper!