Hi everyone! Today I am going to attempt the Mystery Blogger Award. This award was created by Okoto Enigma (check out here for more details). I was tagged by lovely Mridula for this award. Thank you so much Mridula for taking out time to check my posts and for nominating me for this award. Guys, check out her book blog here. She is currently hosting an interesting bookish meme called, ‘Bookish Discovery This Week‘ with another Indian book blogger Tavleen.
What is Mystery Blogger Award?
According to its creator Okoto Enigma, “Mystery Blogger Award is an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging; and they do it with so much love and passion.”
- Put the award logo/image on your blog
- List the rules
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog
- Mention the creator of the award
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate up to 10 people
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
- Ask your nominees any five questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question
- Share a link to your best post(s)
Three Facts About Me:
- I am an obsessive tea lover. I usually have three cups a day. I am very specific about how it is made and consider steeped tea ghastly.
- I love cooking. I am not much into spicy food (which limits my menu options in India). So most of the times I try to cook something new at home.
- I have recently taken interest in origami and paper quilling. When I am not reading, I like to watch and learn from youtube tutorials.
Questions Asked by Mridula:
- Your “once in a lifetime” read? The Complete Maus by Art Spiegelman. This book has changed the way I see the world. Words fall short when it comes to praising this book.
- What’s your favorite color? Not one. I like black and white equally. Light and shadow. 🙂
- A random road trip or a planned vacation? I am a control freak so a well-planned vacation always. 😀
- How many books in your TBR? My TBR is never ending.
- What’s your favorite food? I love home cooked Chicken/Mutton Pulao.
My Five Questions:
- Which one would you prefer- city life or country life?
- Which fantasy world would you happily live in? (you have to select one, can’t say I prefer my own world)
- Tell us your favorite bookish quote.
- Which is your most treasured book or bookish merchandise? (post picture if you can)
- Recommend one TV series based on book.
My Best Post(s): Here are few of my posts that you may enjoy!
- The Bookling’s Crate- May Unboxing 2017
- The THC: Under a Gibbous Moon- Review
- A Court of Wings and Ruin- Review
Nominees for Mystery Blogger Post:
- Paperbacks for Life
- The Common Shelf
- The Orangutan Librarian
- Perspective of a Writer
- MNBernard Books
- Book Princess Reviews
- Book Reviews by Shalini
- Teacher of YA
Read and Prosper!